Sunday, September 28, 2008

sex.love.and.music.

You said that you were put on this earth to be with me...
That means that you were born solely to conjoin with my soul and show the world what a predestined love looks like. Our love is supposed to shine for the world to see and be as intimate as our deepest secret. Our love should weather any storm and never falter. Our love has to mirror God's undying love for us and make people want to work to have what we have. Something that is true will inspire others to improve themselves; inspire them to work towards truth. And all these things must be true about our love because it was predetermined.

When we talked about this earlier I had to stop and think. I wasn't caught off guard, I think everything just "set in" for a second. We are a product of divine coupling. All of my fears, joys, struggles, accomplishments, sadness, anxiety, happiness, talent, faults, mistakes, success, tears...all of my everything was meant to be shared with you. A very specific person. The very perfect person for me. That's a very powerful thought...and an even more powerful reality.

I don't think anything in life has felt this right since I started writing my life in song. You are my [luckyse7en.] and that becomes more real everyday. My beautiful completion, my divine love, my mysterious righteousness, my stormy perfection, my indivisible love, my shared movement...my [wife.]

I love you. I love that you took my life by storm, turned my world upside down, reintroduced me to myself, made me believe in love again, stole my heart and took good care of its wants and needs...I'm glad that I have all of you. I'm glad that you have all of me. Its reassuring to know that if everything else crumbles we'll still have eachother...and that's all that matters.

143.
dame besos.
please? I says please.

-[yellowcandy.]

No comments: