Tuesday, September 2, 2008

from the most sincere place in my heart...

Let me try this again...

These are a collection of words that come from my creative mind...my heart is attached to every syllable and my love to every word.

"Sweet like sugar, with the sentimental spirit of coltrane's moods. Warm and familiar, kinda like the way chamomile soothes..."

"...I love hearing them, joking about family ties. How their children would be stubborn and wise. How they'd have oyur dimples and my eyes..."

"...but that's the beauty of all this. You'll show me how much I want this. And I'll fantasize over just one kiss that publicly solidifies you and I,and the feeling that will shoot around my things, past the back of my knees, then to my tingling toes. That's where the 'this has to be right' feeling goes to find retreat; right past the 'I don't know's' and 'I hope so's'...."

"...Eyes speak volumes, careful not to trivialize this moment with words...now intoxicated with a very certain comfort..."

"...she creates a crescendo between these thighs. I'm even in love with the sighs, the groans, the moans..."

"...i spend time alone with you...when u don't kno you're here..."

"...your soul beamstouch my outermost layer with a sensation that lingers paper thin on the tips of my fingers...tangible sunshine...crush velvet springtime glances...simple you go to my head romances..."

"...I unfold as a blossoming flower in your rain shower of perfect smiles. I can't help but want to stay just a little while longer to soak up the essence of your laughter, so I not only feel you now but long after we've parted ways...started days with my first thought being you and the laast thought clutching to the peace I have when I'm with you...and its visible. Every beat of my heart knows it and every look from my eyes show that you've done something different for me...."

I write for you all day. I write to you all day...and I know that its a bummer that we don't get to be with eacother face to face but I think that its a little charming that we have to WRITE to eachother all day. Its corny I know...but still sweet.

I love you.
I miss you.

-wifey

No comments: