I'm still waiting for you to write to me.
It still hurts when I look for you and you're not there. There's still a huge whole in my chest. Where u used to be. You're still there....just in baltimore. I love you. I miss you. My every thought is you.
I desperately wanna relive the night that u said [ forever. ] and read it over and over. I'm waitin for that too.
I've been doing a lot of thinking since u said [ forever. ] I've had a lot of convo about it with myself...and parts of it 2 others...making sure I'm not being unfair to you...and a whole lot of other shit. Maybe I should be talking to you about this...*shrugs*
I have to see u soon. I can't live without kissing you...feeling your warmth...
I miss you.
-lonely in GA
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment