i LOVE my wife.
i LOVE my wife.
i LOVE my wife.
just thought that I would stress that point if I haven't done that recently.
I walk around in a daze, under a peaceful haze of love for you. People can see a change, a difference in me. They see me smiling more than ever and they have to know whats going on in my life. The smile that you put on my face every morning encourages people to be nosy. lol. I don't mind getting up at anytime and talking to you, giggling with you, doing whatever with you. Because anything with you is better than I could have done by myself. You complete me.
Here's a few non-secrets::
.i think about you ALL day.
.you've made me a better person.
.you made me believe in love again.
.i lay beside a picture of you to feel closer to you.
.it makes me smile to know that you're just as mushy as i am.
.you are my [happyeverafter.].
.i read your posts and hear your voice.
.you're perfect for me.
.im excited about our real wedding.
.i couldn't have picked a better mother for my kids.
.i look forward to spending the rest of my life making you happy.
.i only see you in a crowded room.
.i only feel you when im lonely.
.you're my [wife.].
.my healthiest addiction.
i LOVE you Olivia L Claxton. I will be there waiting for you...watching you walking towards me...palms sweaty. I will be tearing up, dont judge me. I'll be waiting to promise you myself, my love, my life...and you'll never have to question love again. In this all white room, with white lights...fresh and new. Nothing will be more pure and true than that moment...another [perfect moment.]
"I, Kai Natural Brown, take you Olivia L Claxton..." your heart is [forever.] my responsibility. <<<
I'll be there...will you?
i LOVE you. [ forever. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment