What makes me want to shower you with gifts? Buy you anything your heart desires? Attempt to give you everything you've ever wanted? Send white roses in a clear box to you every morning...because I know that you love them but you're allergic to them. What makes me want to collect all of the yellow candy ever made and put it in a basket with your name on it? What makes me get lost in the depth of your eyes? What is it about you that makes me want to spend everything I can maintaining your uber-fabulousity? What makes me want to be just as fabulous so I look like I belong on your arm...or atleast that we belong together?
All day I think about ways to make you smile, to make you happier than you've ever been...to make you sure everyday that your heart is safe with me. I think of creating moments of fantasy, sweeping you off your feet, letting your life become a fairy tale, then making that fairy tale a reality.
I love you more than I could ever write or say.
-[ itis. ]
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment