If had a lot of rough times in this short lifetime of mine....some really rough times. I know that I'm stronger than most but I'm also more fragile than I'd like to admit. You understand that and I appreciate you for that. These past few months have been "the best of times and the worst of times." I've learned a lot about myself and my heart. I'm sure of what I can and cannot deal with and what I can and cannot live without. I know for a fact that I would be a lot less happy with my life if I hadn't taken the time to get to know you. Eventhough we've been through a whole lot, I wouldn't change our story for the world...ur my [happyeverafter.] And in this life there's only space to write...no time to edit.
I don't feel alone in this journey and that's the greatest feeling of all. I feel like you're right there beside me, waiting to help me and hold me. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. My best friend, my love, my life...a reason to keep working, a reason to keep striving for my goals. I expect a lot from myself and I expect more now that I have you. I keep telling myself..."I need to be great for [her.], for our children, for our family. I need to accomplish great things. She requires more of me." That keeps me going. You should be with nothing less than greatness and everyday I strive towards that for us.
We are a partnership. We are the bond that people hope they'll find once in their lives. We are love. We are commitment. We are set aside from every frivalous connection, every meaningless act of sex...we are something great. We are something different. We live love rather than exist in love. We are a force.
Everyday I'm working towards you...I'm moving towards you...like when you dance to my music. I can't wait to see your face, to feel your touch, to kiss your lips. You know, I was talking to viv about you--not that I don't do this often but anywho--we were talking about kissing. I said, "you know, there's something about having something that's real. You can't shake the feeling. You don't want to live without the feeling. You can't live without the feeling. When I kissed before it was nothing special, prelude to sex, something to pass the time...nothing momumental. But because this is so real I can't do anything else. I couldn't want anything/anyone else. I didn't even like kissing really before [her.] And neither did she. But obviously, we've done something different for eachother. Once you feel something so genuine that it changes your life and makes you take notice, you become addicted to that feeling. I've fallen in love with intimacy...physical, mental, emotional and every other kind there is. I yearn for that everyday. And there's no one in the world who could make me feel that truth in their kiss....and this is just a kiss. Imagine everything else..."
I'm saving my all for you my lucky se7en. My [wife.] [mylife.]
Dame besos. I'll be there to get them really soon.
I love you.
-yellowcandy.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment