Monday, September 1, 2008

in desperate need of patchwork...

I am upset. Boo baltimore once again. I can't stand u broads. I miss my lotto already. I missed her 2 days before she left. I knew the whole in my chest would b gaping one and I've never felt this empty. Its amazing how much someones presence changes ur entire outlook on everything. I guess I'll understand how much I can deal with. I know I'll be fine. And I know we'll be fine. I didn't have a problem committing before. Remaining faithful is not an issue. Especially when I was giving up everything...every hoe-ish action to be with another woman that would break my heart and act like she's the one. She did so well...had me fooled for a while..but I think I've got my shit str8 now. I know now that I can't look to anyone to fix my need for stability...I must find that within myself. I have 2 make things happen for me. I also need to learn how to let lotto hold it down for me. I finally have a down a** chick and I need to let her do what she needs to do. I believe that she's extremely good for me...and I'm great for her. I still don't kno how this happened...but I'll take pure happiness. Maybe its warranted...for all the heartache and headache I've just dealt with. And my heart still hurts. Even at this very moment it hurts. But I can't let that get in the way of something so real, so right, so easy, so sensible, so us.

I love you.
I miss you.
I need you.
Ur [ mylife. ]
[ damebesos. ]

- urs.

No comments: