Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So....of course I'm reading ur words. Why wouldn't I? I got a little wasted last night....maybe a lot wasted. It helps me deal with a lot while I'm here. Idk what makes her think that she can check my shit and hold my phone waiting for reasons to disown me but wtf ever. I'm just like...there's only a few days left b4 I get the break of a lifetime...and when I come back I'll b focused on getting the fuck up out. That's after I come 2 ur birthday party though...

Sidebar....I'm tired of bitches talking and spying on me...callin her eveytime they see me anywhere. Its not fair and shit if I wanted 2 deal with this shit I would've stayed my ass in atlanta with those messy ass niggas I was around b4.

I aimed u and then I removed u from my buddy list. She's really killing me with this bullshit and I'm done with her harassing us. I'm done lying to her about my feelings just 2 get by. Really I am...its fucking draining. I'm a grown ass woman...and I'm not being treated like one...I feel like a fucking child.

But like I said...this will soon b over. I figured that there was gonna b more dl drama...that's why I created that other page.

Thanx for being patient my love...soon and very soon...we're going to b very happy. And if ever there's a problem or more fallacies arise n this time just write me. I'm goin gto check and write back. This is the only foolproof aspect that we have apparently...and I love it.

Dame besos. I work 2day. I'll call u so u can hear my voice. I'd love 2 hear urs right about now.

Muah.

-itis

No comments: