So I'm sitting here strumming away at my guitar and I cant help but hate the fact that u are who knows where an di can't ge in touch with u. Maybe ur at fur like u said u were gonna be....I hate this shit. I wanna talk 2 u and I can't. Well atleast ur having a good time right....? Missing me? I doubt it. "Dance ur pain away, i ve got problems...." I thought about goin out 2nite. Yep, I did. Oh well, that's as far as that went. Just a thought.
I love u. I want u 2 b happy, even if I'm not.
I thought u said that u'd write something real. Maybe that won't happen either....oh well.
Its not late and I don't feel like sleeping is my aspect. I don't work 2morrow. Idk what that means for u or us...
I wish I was where u are....always...that never changed....neither has my love for u. Muah. Get back 2 me soon. My heartaches when its away from u....
-itis....
Damn I hate my life right now....
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment