So I'm sure u thought tha I was going to forget about writing u and I didn't so, ha. Today really reminded me of what I've been missing....what I feel is right...what I need....all of that. And there's truth in every touch, warmth in every embrace, and a sweet calmness that I have with u even when I feel like I'm going to implode if u look at me one more time.
...I ate again 2day...yay. I know ur excited about that. I hope u thought about me...lol...u say I'm ur every thought...hope that still rings true. I read what I wrote for u and decided to write a lot more...becuz u inspire me...and u say I inspire u...
I love u.
I need u.
I'm glad that ur in love with me.
And I cherish and appreciate u.
Dame besos...I kno that's ur line but...who cares?
-me
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment