Friday, July 25, 2008

a little sumthin for my lucky 7.

I didn't kno how much I missed u, missed her until I was swimming in the product of our passion. I found myself wanting to dive into u...not just my fingers, my entire body. It calls out 2 u just like ur body does 2 mine.

I miss u every minute of the day and I talk to u every minute of the day...in my mind. Lol. I'm not crazy but I am. Everything reminds me of u. Hearing songs that we kissed 2, made love 2, made jokes about...ur with me all the time. And don't get me started on mamma mia! Lol. And its funny cuz crazy said fawva(sp) yesterday and I only thought about u...and the fact that it just didn't sound right...lol.

I love u. And I think I kno that a little more everyday. I can't wait to go to atlanta so we can b free 2 b we...

I'm secretly sorry for messing up ur hair because it was beautiful...u r beautiful...u look at me and I melt. I bet it shows that I melt...lol. But I try not to show it sometimes.

I want u to climb on top of me and cheat. Lol. The end.

-itis.

No comments: