So I'm about 2 get off work...yay. Now I have the rest of the day to do laundry and pack and dream about my fantastic adventure 2morrow. Traveling with my bh might be the most I've had n a while. Yay. I worked my ass off 2day. But not 2 much. I kept my hips just for u. *wink wink*
I can't wait omg. I really can't. I will talk 2 u cuz I wanna. U won't bother me. I enjoy talking to u. And yay for no crazy for a sec. I'm glad about that kick situation...maybe u should change ur number 2??? *shrugs* I'm getting added on to crazys family plan cuz she wants 2 pay my phone bill...lol. Ok.
And what's this u have planned missy? I'll take a surprise tho...
Oh yea...almost forgot. I got burned with 180 degree coffee on my hand and got cut with a box cutter today. Yay me. :-(
I love u. I miss u. Write me. I'll write u later.
Muah.
-itis.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment