Thursday, July 24, 2008

2day will b a good day.

So I'm sitting outside my workjob on my 10. I've been trying to read ur words since I woke up at 1039. I had 2 b at work at 11, but that's not the point. The district mgr is here 2day so I have 2 b on my p's and q's and shit. I wanna talk 2 u via aim my stormyperfection, but my fuckin aim keeps fuckin up. I watched the storm and saw u last night. Ur power, ur beauty, ur pain, ur love, ur vibrance, ur presence, ur ability to make me soaking wet....lol. *u know I had 2 throw that in there*

I get off at 445. I wish I could see u sometime 2day. I'm taking the shuttle to jhop after work 2 try and get n the studio or in the sds room.

.....*side note...eeewww I drank a red bull 2 the head as the first thing I put in my body and I just might throw it up....shit....that's not what's hot in the streets*.....
Write me please. I'll b waiting to read u.

-me...

...u r my babyboo...stop with this ?uestion mark. Lol. Muah. Hope ur day is goin well.

I love u.
Dame besos.

No comments: