Monday, March 16, 2009

yim.

Based on our text conversation last night/this morning...and a "camel's back breaking straw" IM, I deleted 60. I don't know if I'm remorseful. No, probably not. You said if I felt like someone was stepping on my toes then handle it...and you're not talking to him again. I don't think that it would have been a good idea for me to talk to him and say "I won't stand for you talking to my wife." The conversation wouldn't have went well, and I really wasn't up for the ridiculousness. Maybe I should've consulted you before exercising my right to handle things on my own, but a part of me really doesn't care.  I feel like I have to take a handle on my personal happiness, and if you're doing everything to make things gel between us then you will respect my decisions and know that it's for the good of our relationship. I'm not a jealous person, I'm not a possessive person...you know that. I will do what I think is necessary.

No comments: