This music is starting to take a toll on me. I'm trying not to get depressed about it, but I don't know if its working at all. I feel a little stiffled. My body hurts. My heart hurts. My soul hurts.
I feel so stressed. I'm trying not to feel completely overwhelmed by life but life seems to be winning. There are times that I want to scream and absolutely nothing comes out. My eyes keep crying without my permission. Sleep is such a chore.
It doesn't make me feel any better about any situation/disagreement when you conceed and cry failure. It makes me feel like I failed you, like I failed us. Atleast I don't feel like throwing myself in front of a moving vehicle.
**sidebar: I feel like ur afraid 2 invade my space. If I don't want you there I'll let you know. Take the initiative to be closer to me...touch goes a very long way in any misunderstanding...it shortens the miles between us.**
If I felt like throwing up would help to relieve this feeling of discouragement I probably would. But I'm not sure of it so I think I'll pass for now.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment