Monday, December 1, 2008

I wrote this...

....the day after you wrote you're very long post. I haven't finished it for one reason or another but I decided that you should atleast have what I had then. There's no point in me holding it hostage.

Its been a long time since I've written my love to you. I read your most recent post over and over and over again. The first time I read it I think I almost teared up. You were so open and honest. I felt ur heart as I read your words and that spoke volumes to me.

Blogspot has been a very safe place for us...a very special place for us. It has definitely gotten us through some of the worst times and garnished some of our great times. Blogspot was a life saver...when all I wanted to do was talk to you or read your words.

No comments: