Sunday, August 17, 2008

Uhmm so ok..ur amazing.

"Your love is crazy babe, not like you belong in an asylum, crazy babe...like the sun in the morning and the moon at night, like rain fallin from the sky, like trees growin from the ground...im astounded babe, by ur love for me..."

I love u so much...and im trying really hard to make ur birfdae the best ever but idk...I feel like I have ur heart, and how r u gonna live thru ur birfdae if im not there? Maybe im being a little selfish...but u tell me to do that...so if I am its ur fault. :P

Im fighting being upset. But u kno? Whatever. Its not about me, its about u. So wherever u want me to be I'll b...whether or not that means im uncomfortable or whatever. *sidebar thought...might b a secret but I don't think so--how r u gonna get bday ass if im not with u on ur bday? And I still want sex now...*

These past few days, though extremely tiring, have been the best few days I've had in a very long time. I hope u feel the same way. I mean, it has been riddled with bad vibes, nosy pplz and other tomfoolery but overall its been lovely.

--i still look at u and get butterflies...I wonder how u can get more beautiful each day...still haven't figured that one out yet.--

Edit....u blue baller. I knew u wasn't gonna put out...u kno what happens to girls who dont put out right? ....they don't get that fiya head! Lol. J/k...ok im done. Lol.
-my hand smells like u and that's perfectly fine.

Pls tell me that my time with u 2day won't be limited to these 14 hrs I got to spend outside the building u were in...:-( cuz that would absolutely suck...and then id have to FIND things 2 do. Things that don't involve crazy, who is stalking me btw. I really can't do this shit anymore. Honest blog. But I guess my problems, worries and woes aren't ur problems, worries and woes...:-(

I love u. I want 2 u come back. I want 2 spend some 1 on 1 time with u. See if u can make that happen...if not, I guess I'll have 2 settle for less....:-(....*and I won't stop making this face....*

-itis...the one who put [ urlife. ]

No comments: